Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ann and Vik's Wedding

When I first met Ann at our makeup trial, she struck me as a very sweet and kind person. After that, I worked with Ann on several other occasions. I feel so lucky for the chance to work with Ann on her wedding day. Since she already has a beautiful facial structure, I simply enhanced her eyes and highlighted her cheek bone. For her hair, we went with small volume and mid-low loose tousled updo. I love her flower bouquets and the orchid on her hair. She was glowing on her wedding day. Thank you Ann and Vik for giving me a chance to get to know you. Hope you have a blast at your honeymoon in Thailand. Special thanks to Jennifer Brotchie for the gorgeous photos, and a shout out to Mina Tran and Christina Chen for your wonderful job on the bridal party. See more photos here

Photograper: Jennifer Brotchie
Bridal hair & makeup: Kansinee
Bridal party hair: Mina Tran
Bridal party makeup: Christina Chen
Location: Omni Hotel and Officers's club Presidio

5 comments:

  1. Nice job! I love the make up and the bride is really beautiful :) Congratulations!

    Beauty in Colors Makeup Artistry
    Lee Orlian
    Lee Drillman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics.she looks beautiful.Thank you so much for doing this blog .keep posting

    Melbourne Wedding Hair And Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased to know about this wedding and hope you had great time. Few weeks ago, I booked one of the exquisite LA venues for arranging my brother’s wedding anniversary. Made good arrangements for this party and had a wonderful event with him.

    ReplyDelete

  4. nice Blogs
    Great Information.
    VLCC VANITYCUBE Beauty At Home Beauty & Wellness Services, offers a wide range of beauty services at your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete

  5. nice Blogs
    Great Information.
    VLCC VANITYCUBE Beauty At Home Beauty & Wellness Services, offers a wide range of beauty services at your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete